Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Canada Day!!

Hello and happy Canada Day to all fellow "Feel Fitters!"

The weather is beautiful and it is great to get outside and walk, golf, paddle or bike. I know many of you are meeting your goals and this is very exciting.
Two gals who I am in awe of are Colleen Stanley Berry who ran a marathon in May and w|endy Ryan who walked 125km on the Camino Trail in Spain..Both of you deserve our respect . Bravo to both of you!
I would like to say a big thank you to Susie for her line dancoing lessons. She is not continuing this summer. Maybe if we get enough she'll start back up again in the fall.
Also remember if you have not already responded let me know if you are coming on July 24th to Otter Lake.
Lunch will be at 12:30 and speakers and entertainment afterwards.
You are welcome to bring husband sif you let me know in advance. I will be giving out tickets for the event.
Golf Monday evening at Pine Lodge was wonderful. Remember it starts at 6:00 and you pay $12.00.
Best ball so you don't have to be a pro. Thanks to Connie and Shirley for organizing Ladies niight.
We are in the process of getting our logo and leters Feel Fit made into jewelry. So keep listening and reading to hear how you can earn your bracelet and letters. I am very excited about tihis and feel it will keep many of us on track with our goals.
Hope to see you soon. Also I am teaching Yoga in the garden for the month of July. Drop in for a class just call 819-647-5447 for class times.

Fitfully Yours,
Muriel

No comments: