Friday, December 6, 2013

Dec. 6th

Hello Girls,

I am trying to stay healthy by following a detox program. I am into day five so far. I am trying  this for 90 days!!! This is to see if my asthma improves. I am not eating any gluten or dairy which is not a change, no corn, no alcohol (not even wine!) No sugar and trying to eat organic as much as possible and no GM foods. I am trying to normalize my ph levels. I am using a bar of Himalyan salt for soap, tooth paste and deodorant. No toxans are going to to touch my body except maybe my husband! LOL!
I am going to try to drink my aloe vera juice concentrate every day. I also am taking a probiotic everyday.
I cook with coconut oil and follow the Fast Metabolism program for food. Hopefully I will  reduce my mucus production in my body and my asthma will be improved.

I also shall try to drink half my body weight in water each day.

I shall try to add a post to let you know how I am doing every week. Wish me luck on our Feel Fit Facebook page.
This program was recommended to me by Jo Anne who runs a Health food store in Fort Pierce, Florida.

Fitfully Yours,
Muriel

No comments: