Thursday, February 16, 2012

See you this Sunday!


Hello Everyone,
The weather certainly has been wonderful the past week or two allowing many outside activities. I hope you were able to get outside and enjoy the mild temps.
Thanks for responding re our meeting at the Cafe at 12:30 this Sunday. If you are working on your letter for the bracelet please bring your chart with the activities filled out. I will be checking them at the door.
I have been able to do sme good downhill skiing lately and have thourghly enjoyed myself.
I also want to say a big congratulations to the girls responsible for today Women's Institue Day. Another well organized day and the food was wonderful. Thanks Margaret, Helen and Elaine for your contribution to making the day a success.
I am still organizing a Yoga retreat at the Salom House in Alexandria for June 18-21st. We still need more committed people to make our numbers. The day will have 1-2 gentle yoga classes and some positive psycology workshops. You will also have free time and very good meals all for $200.00. This retreat will be a perfect start for an energized summer!
Fitfully Yours,
Muriel

No comments: